MY COMMITMENT TO SELL YOUR HOME
My comprehensive listing campaign attracts highly qualified local, national and international buyers to my featured listings. Highlights of my marketing tactics include:
Prior to Marketing Your Home:
- Complete the listing agreement and explain the nearly 60 decisions required of the seller.
- Assist you in strategically preparing your home for showing, whether it be a thorough cleaning, minor paint touch-ups or overseeing contractor repairs.
- Provide you with a list of reputable pest inspection companies, and schedule the inspection. And if necessary, arrange for the pest work to be completed.
- Use of high resolution professional photography to present your home to potential buyers.
- Compile a complete disclosure package of your property for potential buyers and agents to review prior to submitting an offer.
The Marketing Period:
- Your property photographs and complete property description will be prominently displayed, networked and distributed on discoversfhomes.com, Zephyrsf.com, MLS, property statements, just listed cards, to associates and other appropriate advertising venues. (for further details, refer to the advertising tab).
- Hold your listing open during Tuesday’s Broker’s tour, using honed tactics to draw in real estate agents.
- Provide rate sheets or available home loan information to potential buyers during tours.
- I will arrange for appointment-only showings when requested.
The Monitoring Period:
- I will update you at least twice weekly on the progress of your listing and discuss additional strategies as needed.
- Follow up with agents and potential buyers who have come to your house tour or who have contacted me via email, internet, print ads or telephone.
- Make due diligence to get your property the exposure it deserves.
The Accepted Offer:
- Negotiate the best terms and highest price for you.
- Make sure the buyer(s) are properly qualified.
- Open escrow with a title company, who will facilitate the purchase and close of your property.
- Provide you with important dates to remember.
- Maintain communication with everyone involved, i.e., escrow officer, buyer’s agent, loan brokers and you to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Be present during all inspections and appraisal.
- Discuss with you all inspection findings and review any work that needs to be completed. If work cannot be completed prior to close of escrow, ensure repair funds have been allocated pursuant to Contract to Purchase terms.
- Monitor the flow of documents and contingency time frames to facilitate a timely closing.
- Accompany you to the Title Company for the escrow signing.
- Upon recording, make sure you have received the proceeds from the sale.
- Provide you with a hard copy or CD of your entire real estate transaction for reference.
For a full listing presentation, please email or call me.