San Carlos is synonymous with the good life – it continues to attract new residents simply because the quality of life is unparalleled.
Its motto, “The city of good living,” still rings true today for the following reasons:
- Excellent climate – The city gets more than 260 sunny days each year, making it ideal for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Prestigious neighborhoods – Choose from prestigious and established neighborhoods, each with a distinct flavor and personality.
- Vibrant business district – Residents have access to a wide range of shops, restaurants, and services at home.
- Airport within city limits – The city is served by a small airport that adjoins a commercial area.
- Reputable schools – The city is also served by the San Carlos School District, which counts some of the state’s finest schools among its ranks. It also benefits from the San Carlos Educational Foundation’s efforts, which strive to enrich the school district’s programs.
- Topnotch services – San Carlos has a dedicated police and fire department, which readily responds to crises.
- Recreational and education opportunities – Young and old alike have access to recreational and educational programs that enable them to enrich their lives.
Striking a delicate balance of residential and industrial areas, the picturesque city has something for everyone. Whether you’re a young professional or a growing family, San Carlos has something to suit your taste.
You’ll feel right at home in this city, no matter your background – Niche.com gave it an A- for ethnic and economic diversity in 2017.
With a population of almost 30,000, the city has some of the highest property values in the nation, making it a great place to invest in.
Location is another advantage. Tucked in the San Francisco Peninsula, the city lies between San Francisco and San Jose. Those who want to pursue careers in tech often settle in San Carlos, preferring the peace and quiet of a suburban environment after a long day at work.
San Carlos CA real estate
The housing market consists primarily of single-family homes, townhomes, and apartments. Vacant land is available. Notable neighborhoods include:
- Alameda – San Carlos Avenue
- Palomar Park
- Saint Francis Way – El Camino Real
- El Camino Real – Howard Avenue
- City Center
- Melendy Drive – Bauer Drive
Most single-family homes have 3 to 4 bedrooms, with upscale features like hardwood floors, crown moldings, wood-burning fireplaces, and stainless steel appliances.
Townhomes often have 2 bedrooms, along with gated courtyards and 2-car garages.
If you want to explore San Carlo’s real estate market, Richard Sarro would be glad to assist you. Call him at 415-680-5042 for more information.
San Carlos CA attractions
- Arguello Park – This is just one of 15 green spaces in the city that make up a total of 143 acres. Spend a quiet afternoon walking, jogging, biking, or reading.
- San Carlos Youth Center – The facility offers carefully thought out activities aimed at toddlers, teenagers, and the youth. Start a new hobby, make use of the facilities, and make new friends.
- Adult Community Center – The center promotes lifelong learning and healthy lifestyles among adults 50 years and older. Join any of their fitness classes, luncheons, and socials to enjoy the best years of your life.
- Hiller Aviation Museum – Aviation geeks shouldn’t miss this museum, which features fascinating exhibits and a flight simulator.
- Downtown– Laurel Street offers a dizzying array of shops and restaurants for you to enjoy./li>