Helping You Avoid Foreclosure With Dignity & Results!
Short Sale Options for Homeowners
I will provide a comprehensive value added service that encompasses all aspects of negotiating a short sale with your current lender. I will help you handle the marketing of your home through the final sales process.
Benefits of Short Sale vs. Foreclosure:
- Show ‘Debt Settled’ rather than a ‘Foreclosure’ on your credit report.
- Pay delinquent property taxes, homeowners association dues, and other liens through the short sale.
- Fannie Mae allows a new home loan 2 years after a pre-foreclosure sale (short sale) rather than 5 years after a foreclosure.
- List the property in your name.
- Avoid the foreclosure, postings on the door, eviction, etc.
- The servicer will often delay the foreclosure, and eliminate the collection calls, to allow the property to sell.
- Deficiency from a short sale will always be less than a deficiency caused by a foreclosure due to the shortened time frames and reduced costs.
- 1st mortgage holder often agrees to waive pursuing any deficiency, and often will contribute proceeds from sale to gain cooperation and reduce 2nd mortgage deficiency.
- May qualify for a moving allowance.
- May qualify for cooperation incentives.
Benefits of my services:
In conjunction with our expert negotiators I have established relationships with national lenders, real estate companies, and title companies that allow us to provide a full service value added solution. We will handle every detail when negotiating short sale approval, giving sellers and agent’s freedom from hours on hold and real estate agents the time to remain productive and profitable. Below are some of the services we provide when we are a part of your team:
- Negotiation of short sale approval with existing lien holders.
- Local market knowledge allows us to establish a listing price acceptable to your lender and designed to get offers quickly.
- Completion and submission of the short sale package directly to the servicers for approval.
- Up-to-the-minute status reports
- Agents to negotiate with lien holders without emotional attachment.
- Exceptional service with dedicated staff to handle each step of the short sale process.
- Attentive professionals available to answer questions and guide your transaction to closing.